Sunday, July 7, 2013

Some Ideas to Take for Curing Candida - Clear the Mold and Pessimism


I am not saying if you must have mold to suffer candidiasis. Everyone has mold in their house, but if you are allergic to mold, the proteins you are allergic to it sometimes co-react with other body yeasts, thus your body gets sensitized to yeast and candida albicans because of your mold allergy. I believe this is my problem due to the fact that I feel much better when I go back to my country for vacation (very dry climate). I prefer to get rid of it first before using your money on curing candida.

Regarding the cure, bentonite is completely safe to consume and is one of the most effective proven candida fighters, along with psyllium. The reason is because of the action of actually getting stuff out of your body more quickly. Especially, if one happens to have a toxic colon from eating incorrectly for years. Of course, you will suffer a relapse if you return to your old eating and drinking habits, since that is what started it in the first place.

The idea is to gain knowledge while I cure myself. If I have been unhealthy, much of it is my own fault. If I educate myself while ridding myself of the excess yeast, mold, bacteria, and allergens in my system, then I can't see why I would want to go back to my earlier habits that caused the problem in the first place.

I also believe that a positive attitude is critical to regaining ones health and achieving one's goals, so I choose to reduce or eliminate the pessimism in my attitude. It does me know good to think I will never get better, or I will be creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment