Monday, June 3, 2013

Allergy Treatment - How I Cured My Allergies For Good


I know about allergies and asthma. My first 18 years of my life were spent going to Doctors and avoiding the allergens that would cause asthma attacks. I couldn't play baseball or have a dog growing up. I used asthma inhalers, took allergy shots for years, and allergy medications that turned me into a zombie. It wasn't fun, but at least I could breathe thanks to medications.

It took me 15 years, and hundreds of approaches to come up with my 5 step approach. Here is step 1 and 2:

My 1st step; juicing

After years of shots I started to take herbs and vitamins. I also took glandulars (thyroid, adrenal). The one thing that worked for me; juices. By drinking juices, especially carrots and greens, I noticed that my sinuses were more clear. I would suggest you start slow however, because carrot juice will"push" the liver to detoxify. The reason it works - the liver produces a lot of the histamine iin the body, and if the liver is toxic it will overproduce histamine and make your body respond with too much histamine.

My 2nd step: an air purifier

I started buying them in 1969 when I was 11 years old. I would take my lawn-mowing money and buy HEPA purifiers, UV purifiers, ionizers, etc. Yes, I've owned them all. In fact I have owned well over 52 at last count (plus I have tested and/or reviewed over 115).

So How Did The Air Purifier Help Allergies and Asthma?

I know longer have allergies or asthma, and the removal of toxins inside (juice and herbs) and outside my body (air purifier, etc.) returned my body to the non-allergic state.

A Few More Critical Facts about Allergy Relief

Fact #1: Removing what you are allergic to may not be enough. Even if you get rid of the allergen which affects you things like dust mites, mold, mildew, viruses, gases, VOC's, viruses, bacteria, germs, pet hair, and dander can all stress your immune system, making you more vulnerable to allergic reactions.

Fact #2: Air pollution can create or cause your allergies to get worse. Toxins coming in to the body from air and water pollution can cause the body to create additional histamines, which in turn make allergic reactions stronger

Fact #3: Most air purifiers use only 1-3 technologies to purify the air. By not using more of the 9 technologies available makes them ineffective at removing all 14 of the immune system stressors.

You can read more about allergy cures via my free e-books and websites...

No comments:

Post a Comment