Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Checking the House for Molds As First Step in Curing Chronic Candida


After a long year of battling candida and excessive researching on the internet, I now 75% believe that chronic candida is a fad disease. I believe that Candida only proliferates when there is an underlying disorder or cause. Why? It is because I have known many people who just can't get rid of it. If eating sweets causes such a bad intestinal candida infection, everyone who eats sweets would have it. And in people who really do have candida problems (diabetics) don't really complain about the symptoms of candida, but about the actual blood sugar disease.

I still believe that our problem is yeast/mold or fungal related. And I believe that we all have an immune disorder, more possibly an overactive or allergic response to yeast, mold, or fungus.

1. Mold Allergy
Mold allergy can cause sensitivity to yeasts and sweets too. I was diagnosed to be allergic to a couple of molds.

2. Toxic Mold Exposure
If you have mold problems in your house, it can cause serious health problems. I personally have this problem and am cleaning my house with bleach to get rid of mold. The toxic mold is black it is highly immune suppressive, and people who are exposed to it have every symptom of the Yeast Syndrome.

3. Gluten Intolerance (Celiac Disease)
This is also a very serious genetic disorder where your intestines get immunologically damaged every time you consume products containing gluten. It is known to create the worse Leaky Gut ever then any other disease, physically eating your intestines inside out. I personally don't think I have this problem, and am in a low risk category 1 out of every 250 Americans are said to have it mostly Whites, with O Blood.

I can't really think of anything more. Hopefully most of you will take this seriously and stop fooling your selves with herbs that don't work on the long term. If I were you people, the first thing I would do is check my house for mold, call your state department of health if you find toxic black mold (common in southern states). Then, I would get a transglutaminase test to see if I am gluten sensitive. Finally, I would get tested for molds. Good luck, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment